Payoneer is a highly secure and convenient platform that makes it easy for individuals and businesses to receive payments from global clients and marketplaces. Airbnb, one of the leading home-sharing platforms, has integrated Payoneer as a payment option for hosts to receive their earnings. In this article, we will guide you on how to use Payoneer for Airbnb payments.
Setting up a Payoneer Account
The first step to using Payoneer for Airbnb payments is to set up a Payoneer account. To do this, follow these steps:
- Visit the Payoneer website and sign up for a new account.
- Provide the required personal and financial information.
- Verify your email address and phone number.
- Wait for Payoneer to review your application and approve it.
Once your account has been approved, you will receive a Payoneer Mastercard debit card in the mail. This card can be used to withdraw funds from ATMs, make purchases online and in-store, and receive payments from Airbnb.
Linking Your Airbnb Account to Payoneer
The next step is to link your Airbnb account to your Payoneer account. Here’s how:
- Log in to your Airbnb account and go to the “Payout Preferences” section.
- Choose Payoneer as your preferred payment method.
- Enter your Payoneer account information, including your Payoneer email address and the account type.
- Confirm the information and link your Airbnb account to your Payoneer account.
Receiving Payments from Airbnb
Once your Airbnb account has been linked to your Payoneer account, you will start receiving payments from Airbnb directly to your Payoneer account. The funds will be credited to your account in US dollars, and you can choose to withdraw them using your Payoneer Mastercard or make a bank transfer.
Withdrawing Funds from Payoneer
To withdraw funds from your Payoneer account, you can use your Payoneer Mastercard at ATMs or make a bank transfer. Here’s how:
- Log in to your Payoneer account and go to the “Withdraw” section.
- Choose the withdrawal method (ATM or bank transfer).
- Provide the required information and confirm the withdrawal.
Payoneer charges a small fee for its services, including receiving payments, withdrawing funds, and making purchases. These fees are clearly outlined on the Payoneer website, and you can compare them to other payment providers to determine which option is best for you.
Payoneer is a highly secure and convenient platform that makes it easy for Airbnb hosts to receive payments from guests. By linking your Airbnb account to your Payoneer account, you can receive payments directly to your Payoneer account and withdraw the funds using your Payoneer Mastercard or make a bank transfer. With its low fees and secure platform, Payoneer is a great option for Airbnb hosts looking to receive their earnings.
- What is Payoneer? Payoneer is a financial services company that provides online payment and money transfer services.
- Is Payoneer safe to use? Yes, Payoneer is a highly secure platform that uses advanced security measures to protect its users’ information and funds.
- How long does it take to receive payments from Airbnb through Payoneer? Payments from Airbnb to Payoneer are usually credited within 3-5 business days. However, the exact time may vary depending on several factors, such as the location of the recipient, the method of payment, and any security checks that may be required.
- Can I withdraw funds from Payoneer in my local currency? Yes, you can withdraw funds from Payoneer in your local currency, but you will be subject to exchange rate fees and other charges.
- Is there a limit on the amount of money I can receive through Payoneer? There is no set limit on the amount of money you can receive through Payoneer, but your account may be subject to certain limits based on your account type and usage history. You can contact Payoneer customer support for more information on these limits.